5.15.2022

أَعُوذُ بِٱللَّهِ مِنَ ٱلشَّيۡطَٰنِ ٱلرَّجِيمِ، بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمٰنِ الرَّحِيْمِ
 
 
no matter what other realizations i find in life, whether past present or future, there's one statement i want to take note and sort of make it an emblem of what my Muse is to me:

"And there you were, somehow accepting me in my entirety."

That sums it all up, the strongest, deepest resonance I've ever known from this earth, taken from words that were not mine originally but may as well have been. 
 
Alhamdulillah, it underpins the growth of my nature and its refinement in seeking what it seeks. Perhaps when my story is said and done, I can look back and rank this gift from Him as being among the top 2 or 3 most precious blessings. Bi ithniAllah, I'll keep on writing too. As I've had to do, for most of my life. The journey is a long one, but iA entirely worthwhile.

No comments: