12.27.2005

-in the name of Allah-



days of the morrow no longer follow the footsteps of the past, every thing once built faces a moment where it may no longer last. the moon is beautiful to behold, but even it must set and give way to the sun's bright shining and thus be overthrown. man plans and plots and does this to the best of his means, thinking he can sway his destiny and mold it into his dreams. but painful is that lesson which teaches, that although we may try to perfection, the true control and purpose of life remain beyond our reaches. today is not yesterday, it is the forefront of tomorrow, a day founded upon what has past- both the happiness and sorrow. i've seen the lure of dissappointment, the pull of dissillusion, the fall of despair, all of these have spoken to me, and led me to a desolate nowhere. it is my blessing from Him received, that i tread those paths in times defined, and not let my eternity away slowly bleed. color i've sought, and color it shall be had, whether it be of my own choosing or something of a better path. so while i spend these days colorless, my future i move towards, for there is no where else to go but a place yet un-roamed.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

im going to write u a masterpiece. if i can.

KM said...

strange how some days we sit and flip through pages from the past...sometimes it's nice to just let that moment carry you, even if it now only exists in ones memory...I guess humans are just foolish

I'm reluctant to say anything- I dont want to give false hope. But I decided to be selfish today and stop by...I hope u forgive me for doing so..

anyways, take care

ma'salaama

Nomad said...

Aye, this is true.

My hope is always this, to have any moment or any time become a link, bringing me back around iA to the future I can find you in: Firdaus, though Allah forgive me for the fool I've always been.