12.16.2005

-in the name of Allah-



It seems for every step I take forward, I take two back. I think that happens when the problem of one's life is so great that it becomes a distraction to consume all the worthier causes in life. At some point, I need to get married. Yes. It can be that simple, if I lived in another dimension. But what I want is split into pieces, a bit of it here, a bit of it there, none of it somewhere. Before I get married, I must be employed. To that end, I think I will do ok, inshAllah. Now as for to whom, my fate will be decided soon enough, perhaps sooner than I bargain for.


_____
An aside...

I don't know if you hurt because of me or if I have anything to do at all with what happens in your life, but I know the pain your words express is enough to level me equally with the ground. Suffice it to say if the sun never rose again I could see your light from the ends of the galaxy.


____



o_O


That makes little sense. I could eat until I've enough for years but that couldn't take my mind away from what it is that my heart in secret fears.



Again, sporadic bursts of asdfaskfasjdfhldsjaf.


Good day.

No comments: