12.31.2005

-in the name of Allah-




I went to the masjid for the first time in a long time, and slowly the soul rises again. Although this life is a depression, theres too much hope in truth to ever let it get one down for long, as long one keeps the mind open and the heart forgiving.


In short, the sum of these past fews in regards to the mountain of fate:




I looked down the barrel of life and hoped a wish down that narrow tunnel, knowing deep down it'd come back at me, sadly, it didn't kill me like expected, only made me a little stronger and tougher, singin a bluer song to evoke how one's suffered.

Ah well, life surpasses the sticks and stones thrown in our dreams' glass houses.

1 comment:

ecowarrioress said...

i like ur blog , it calms me and brings me hope. May Allah grant you a blessed home in jannah.