3.21.2017

- in the name of Allah -

Ya Rabb, please hold my place, 
there, in Firdaus, where dreams await,
Ya Rabb, I beg of You, my heart to hold
with You, for now it becomes, just so cold.

Oh Allah, sometimes, I see as enemies in allies,
wonder I do these steps I take, towards death or life?
if by all around, friend or foe, I am questioned or loathed,
please sustain all I am, in mind and heart, body & soul.

Oh Turner of Quloob, keep mine in Your company,
I am no caretaker of anything, with me would it I lose.
all of man may me a pariah cast, all around my being may shun,
but if You alone should bring me close, what fear have I, to be undone?

Ya Maalikul Mulk, I own nothing, desire here even less,
only that Your favor upon me be complete, so with You I may rest.
let me see no other Saviour, let me find no other solace,
except in You to defend my hope, and with You fulfilled a promise.

-ameen

No comments: