10.18.2021

Analogy

أَعُوذُ بِٱللَّهِ مِنَ ٱلشَّيۡطَٰنِ ٱلرَّجِيمِ، بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمٰنِ الرَّحِيْمِ
 
 
seasons changing again, some days my feeders are engulfed by my beloved avians, ones i would never capture, just behold and kiss if i could, be a source for their food, a source of their drink, a respite for their wings, before they flew off to continue their living. perhaps these posts are not so different than those feeders, with them i might lure my beacons, back to a place that for them is always welcoming, fuel for their hearts, liquid for our ocean, trying to have just my tiny decisions...be decent for as long as He wants me to live. just like the species of avian, i know all too well how my beloved will soon fly off to their corners of this earth, this my prison, this damned life that keeps me of them so ignorant. i know, it's the price of a choice i made, willing, and so i have no regrets, if He would test me with absence to stretch across every year i have remaining, well, i have been melted on so many instances...there comes a point in one's life, where every suffering He combines into strength, alhamdulillah. 


No comments: