10.25.2021

أَعُوذُ بِٱللَّهِ مِنَ ٱلشَّيۡطَٰنِ ٱلرَّجِيمِ، بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمٰنِ الرَّحِيْمِ
 
 
 
if i thought that He would accept it, i would fly down to you in an instant, disregard every barrier and formality, throw away all i 'possess', and embrace the only human who ever accepted me and showed me all what i could love: you. i know how you feel, i recall the words you've spoken and written, i share your sentiment, because we were born out of the same ocean,...please, just be patient, though i am at present simply formless, i know what it means to be whole, even if memory can at times scarce recall over all the swallowed distance. your words, your touch, would heal every scar i've ever worn, every bruise, every drop of blood and angst,...would then just fade, fled the pain, by your presence replaced.
 
my Rabb is the only reason i don't entirely fragment, don't quite fully disintegrate, not sure gratitude is my response, knowing His tests still awaiting, but...you're still my aim, the torch at the end of my road, kept by Him at the top of the highest mountain, so i'm scratching and clawing its slopes, every day living, every night in sleeping, every decency in any action i'll ever do, all of it, just so i might get a bit closer, to that Peak, where He might grant me you.  
 
may He keep you always at peace, my Love of All Lifetimes, ameen

No comments: