10.30.2021

Caged

أَعُوذُ بِٱللَّهِ مِنَ ٱلشَّيۡطَٰنِ ٱلرَّجِيمِ، بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمٰنِ الرَّحِيْمِ
 
 
some lyrics come to mind: "when the stars refuse to shine", to this can i relate, wish beacons weren't just in my head, not just a memory or a vision, instead as warmth near to me, that melts again the ocean, and brings me back to life. outwardly, on the surface, my life would appear to those closest as blessed, presenting few obstacles or hindrances, safe and comfortably made by one's Creator, but...the inner, none of those shades can i truly share, no moments of my glee, to resonate with my beloved, for any reason or another, to fly freely as one might dream with lovers. i know, my Future awaits, but He makes me live, day after day after day, the longest road i could fathom is ahead of me, any speech i have, is speech that oft silently must fade, it has no reception, for those nearby no wavelength making sense, madness could so easily be one's friend...would that He would let me so slip. He does not. He keeps me sane, and going, vessels pumping, arteries flowing, no matter how much i hate the notion, onward i keep treading, a nomad made of sand, formless and billowing, caught in the wind from it just can't settle from. 

No comments: