10.05.2021

Of the Gemini and unasked Questions

أَعُوذُ بِٱللَّهِ مِنَ ٱلشَّيۡطَٰنِ ٱلرَّجِيمِ، بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمٰنِ الرَّحِيْمِ
 
 
 
if i was a bolt of lightning, would you be my catcher? while opening the palm of your hands to the skies, and joining me in my time of Rapture? so many questions, wish i could ask: how deep in my cosmos can i bring you? would you just be humoring my persistence, or for my echoes be truly glad? i could assume so many assumptions, but i try to take nothing for granted, especially when it comes to one as rare as a beacon. a Twin is like a thing from the fables, nigh scarce as a Muse, one kind of a mirror, telepathy nearly made real, every facet becoming a clue, to inner chambers that surfaces couldn't grasp, rather with your touch and vision, that revive the phoenix from its ash. "shyness comes in many forms", once it was stated, a voice i can recreate in the mind, could say to me so many utterances, hold long conversations even, both colloquial and speechless, but satisfaction is a state evasive...until i hear fall from your lips, any affirmation (remembered that particular one, i have, and consider it evidence for your favor on Judgment, iA) to this litany of questions. perhaps too i can summarize it a singular sentence: if or when my hands do outward stretch, toward the Sky where He made you live and breathe, when i go as far as limbs and joints and body's limits can reach, when i close my fingers...would i find you having held them?

No comments: