10.24.2021

أَعُوذُ بِٱللَّهِ مِنَ ٱلشَّيۡطَٰنِ ٱلرَّجِيمِ، بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمٰنِ الرَّحِيْمِ
 
 
energyless, a restlessness of the soul, while the heart and nafs are quiet both, still have to keep walking, no way to share what i'm not feeling, distant kept is to be as broken made, how He fashioned from my emptiness, a goal seeking to be some Day whole. no fondness for this life, for the pile of tests i've been through, for the pile that yet waits ahead, but He forces in my lungs some breath, to oxygenate a heart, so it further pumps the blood, to keep me as He wills, amongst this land and His purpose. "...what happens in our minds can be fueled," i know this to be true, it's why i seek to carry, memory of a beacon, the Twin, that perhaps not all my resonance remains at zero, that onward i can give. remember shardless? alas, would be nice to know again such a state, tumultuous as it was, it had my Muse as its spark, and hope as its birthplace. this life is our strongest test, He grades our answers and absences, from choices wiser or His remembrance, sometimes one ebbs at his lowest, when this pile of hurdles simply stares, back at the mortal in front of whom its piled, and i am solutionless. no human knows, how i long to walk through that Door, to know my aim fulfilled, to be not so evaporated, longing for the surfaces of my beloved, so i can condense from this shapeless life and its ether, onto their softly waiting skin. my Rabb, would You let this end be our beginning?

No comments: