9.19.2005

-in the name of Allah-



No shortage of 'free' time, the days between classes and dhikr just seem to be so passive, kind of like how much of life has been. That is, if thinking doesn't classify one as active, in which case if it does than I've run plenty of marathons. But still not enough, apparently, as problems in life, from me to the world, still remain at large. I need to head out to the park soon. Not to mention, a phone call needs to be made. So why are things always so much easier in theory than in practice? Must be why I find the humanities and sciences so endearing sometimes. Places to go when one need not travel is a kind of blessing, but when the soul begins to affect the body and the body starts wanting to resist externality, then there's a problem. Notice that the word 'externality' contains within it 'reality', a 2-cent fact of gold and silver. The pc is not the healthiest place to be. All of you contained indoors, seek shelter outside from the world inside.



Above, or beneath, it all find time to breathe and remember from where that breath came.

1 comment:

me said...

salams, thanks for visiting my blog.:)