9.11.2005

-in the name of Allah-


I had an epiphany of what may be qualified as cool quotes, so I'll post them here iA as they come to mind. (I am in need of cool quotes. Sad, I know.)


- Our existence is tempered by our humanity.

- Expose me for who I am, so that I may become what I must.

- Life is too meaningful to be worthless, too short to be trivial.

- "At some point I realized he was consoling me … have you ever noticed how deeply spiritual people do that, especially when they are the ones who seem to be in trouble?" - ESPN article


- All my life I spent with glasses on, I realized there was something between world and I.

1 comment:

Reham said...

It's like looking at a male version of myself. SubhanAllah. The quotes are brilliant but not profound... still struggling with that myself. Jot them down as they come to you so you don't lose the best of them, those come at the most random moments.