2.23.2019

Ease

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمٰنِ الرَّحِيْمِ


It isn't in this life I get to truly be your healer, truly get to give the gift of bliss, that I might erase all the aches, make vanish all the pain. I wish this place were not so full of stress, not so demanding, putting so much pressure, on your vessels and veins, while leaving no outlet for what stays inside upward building. Of every love I may ever know, yours is one that's different from any other, for it's built upon the things none can see, except just our Creator. With you has it always been, things invisible yet still immense, still important, of ideals, of dreams, of love, that which has always mattered most to me, though oft I'm brought down by existing. There was a moment's shock, when you couldn't understand, when I seemed to my mirror, as foreign as the world seems to me, as if for us there was the vast universe in between.

But even if I was last to remain, the last to contain, the memory of my soul's twin, of how things aught to be even if life brings about decay, I could not mind, I would not refrain, from caring, from needing, from wanting, from seeking, inside the end of my afterlife, your hand within my palm, fulfilling my strongest mortal pull, that I could never push aside.

No comments: