2.04.2019

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمٰنِ الرَّحِيْمِ


There are a few things I thought should be clarified, as in retrospect some of my recent posts seem too heavily on the downside, which does not reflect the present reality. Much of my recent posting is a cumulative sum of my experiences from the past 3-4 months, with the sharpest moments and memories evoking the strongest internal responses that find their expression in similar language. But right now, the evolution of today that's grown from all of that time, it is quite different.

Human beings often tend to overstate their difficulty, and those like myself, even more so because of the inescapable emotional undercurrents involved. Though the road hasn't been easy with my Gift thus far, there is not a single step of it I would take back or change. Not only is this kind of my own perspective on life, but it finds complete resonance within who she is, such that the sacrifices that may come to bear, do so willingly and with (gradual) acceptance as my Rabb's decree. Words can never justly describe what she means, or what I see in her, or how being around her feels. With her, the poet in me is silenced and the lover brought to life. What this means, I have no idea, but that is what I've observed so far. Perhaps I've spent so long writing of something I sought to find, and now when it's been tasted and held, the words need no longer to be written, becoming manifest before my eyes. This would be a nice change of pace, though I suspect as I grow more accustomed to her and what effect she has on me, the results of that will be too immense for me to not release in words. InshaAllah, this is simply an easing of the road towards my end goal in akhirah, a road less alone and more full of the best kind of company, ameen. 

No comments: