2.09.2019

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمٰنِ الرَّحِيْمِ



i know you're only human, i know you are a test, but that doesn't mean, that I'll love you any less. your smile is my sunlight, if ever was i stuck in darkness, lifting up the veil, between myself and happiness. i wish i would simply call or text, any time i longed to read your words, or hear your voice, but some times i know, for me to wait might be best. if i was that ocean that i claimed to be, i'd not drown you in any of my seas, going slow that first you may learn to swim, and soon enough i hope to dive, deep down inside the soul, where the ideal and real combine, a match and its light. even if i couldn't hear the echoes of your thoughts, or the echoes in your chambers and their heart, rest assured knowing mine are always flowing, seeking in their duas, a road that brings together that which was apart. 

No comments: