2.05.2019

Of Comets and Stars

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمٰنِ الرَّحِيْمِ


miss her like a comet in the night sky, streaking across all my stars, a tail of portents brimming far and wide, there she was, then I came, too soon had to fly away, can't wrap her up in words, she defies all my description, choosy like a cat when it wants to purr, wish I could at least encapsulate, the memory of my lips atop her skin, such a precious taste, savored bit by bit, as if all the world was but her marinade, she my main course, just waiting for the moment ripe, when beauty manifests in her gourmet. seems so long my wait, but truth is lovers always take the longer road, nothing quite like that touch, when lifelong was the waiting to be whole, so one thing my star I'll always ask, that you're patient and never lose the hope, of union beyond these mortal days, beyond this mortal life, when One become those twinned of soul. 

No comments: