2.22.2019

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمٰنِ الرَّحِيْمِ


even if i've died a thousand times, even if it seems like i've long outlived my life, even if it's only in my mind, even if my beacons had eclipsed, even if their light could not shine, even if my love brought along a knife, even if she had no clue how or why, even if i've long bled, even if i seek the end of time, ...

my only choice, the only one worth making, the sole option there, while I am kept breathing, to love regardless all the pain, that I might find awaiting. people sometimes ask, why I am not well, what makes me sad, how can I convey, the ropes and chains I've so long felt in place, to feeling as I feel, all else seem sane, while only me does this drive mad. I am the most foolish of all fools, that ever lived or sought what others knew, for I try to pay the price, of living as one's self, through all of one's own life. 

No comments: