2.16.2019

(not quite the) Vampiress

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمٰنِ الرَّحِيْمِ


Dig deep, my love, into my flesh, sink your teeth, finding the veins, the life of my blood, sharpened fangs, brilliant and white, a hawk come to savor its dove. such is the nature of valentine, to pierce and to suck, feasting on the essence mine, thus may one who cannot feel, feel alive. no shudder, no regret, no longing to change the past, no recreation of her into someone she isn't yet, simply do the bitten find acceptance, for this state is affliction and patience the remedy sounding bitter, but truly sweet if pain loses not its alter ego in pleasure. by His permission, i shall give and i shall give, until my grave is my home, and dust is all that there is, for a body lain but never did it cease, to chase the most epic of dreams, whether with effort meager or magnificent, the Pinnacle it sought, down to the very last drop his heart had to give. 

No comments: