8.21.2019

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمٰنِ الرَّحِيْمِ


Alhamdulillah, the past few weeks have been pretty special. The sense of harmony I noted before, still is there, though I've had my own oscillations a bit, the ability to have in balance my two spheres of dunya and akhirah...priceless. 

It seems like we're only promised more challenges ahead, whether in ourselves or from life itself, but the goal is the same, the method of approach, unchanged. For the now, we give whatever needs to be given, in whatever capacity we're able. Perfection is a beautiful goal, but it's found at the end of this journey (iA), not in the middle of it. 

A number of times I've wanted to write something lately, and it doesn't quite find form. I have a feeling it's because the serenity my words would aim to seek, we already know, alhamdulillah.  

 

No comments: