8.28.2019

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمٰنِ الرَّحِيْمِ


long as you're living, or even if you pass away, the light of your being, simply could not fade, as within my eyes, is always where it remains.

even if this mortal life, kept me from your smile, kept me from your laugh, i need but recall its sight, its sound, so whole again i am.

perhaps in this moment am i complete, with my Future and present alike, softly waiting and in peace, the journey forward, but with Him to keep. 

~~~

listening to your heart beat, silent as the snow falls, before it melts on the possibilities, if life seems full of potential, imagine what Tomorrow holds, as you unwrap my dreams. didn't need any words, you captured all our meaning,"idealists, dreamers, and lovers", as if a decade apart was simply nothing. you get it, you felt it, you know this, so worth the wait, to reap Eternity from purpose.

No comments: