8.18.2019

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمٰنِ الرَّحِيْمِ



written a few days before, 8/14:



Just like before, just like ever, just a few moments without words from you, and I swear everything is a bit less brighter. The blessing He gave, to let me know my heart still beats, even though it’s not in my chest, but a thing I still need, time-encapsulated and saved, kept out of my reach, because if it were in my grasp, I don’t think I can stand apart, while still trying to breathe. I look at the rest of my existence, wondering where the color drains, and find it in the palm of your hand, made of my own DNA. But you know, I have to be good with these lesser shades, can’t be brought down by what isn’t the same, even as a thought from you, lifts me up, a reminder towards everything I chase. 



 

No comments: