8.30.2019

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمٰنِ الرَّحِيْمِ


Alhamdulillah, finally got home and nice surprise ^^

That last emoji, that smiling face, it belongs on you, always. It wouldn't matter what stuff I'd have to go through, but that you were able to feel like that after it, totally worth whatever it took.

I'm looking forward to the road ahead, perhaps more so than I ever have in my history. Of course, in all the arcs of my life, you're somewhere near the center of them all. I've been orbiting a helluva long time, I know, and there's still the matter of some decades and a certain Judgment Day to get through, but I'm utterly satisfied and fulfilled and happy with choosing Eternity as the date for when our celestial bodies meet. I know it pleases my Rabb for me to do so, it pleases my heart, my nafs, my ruh, all of it. Just contentment all around. That He would choose for me what I could love to have chosen for myself, there's no more beautiful a feeling than that. All it takes is for me to wait, to have a little bit of sabr with the little bit of time I have, and my expectation from Him reaches incalculable levels. Khair brings about khair, and it seems like there's nothing in my life Allah hasn't made khair for me, in one way or another. 

Whether you know it or not, you're a part of this just as much as I am. Our fates are intertwined, and history does not change, destiny is always waiting around the corner. So part of my purpose, part of my existence is tied in with being your beacon, regardless of how the tides turn in this life, no matter how many whispers or doubts might come, my role doesn't become any less, perhaps it only grows, into what He would have me be.

 

No comments: