8.13.2019

Inevitability

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمٰنِ الرَّحِيْمِ



































So, so true. Though, you always knew me, before we ever met, before we even walked on this earth. From the moment He made us and intertwined our destinies, that was it, all it took, and the groundwork was laid. I wouldn't mind being your fruit, even if that was the only thing I got to take/achieve from life, that would be precisely everything from here that matters.

Alhamdulillah for all of it, for every happiness and pain, for every longing unmet and every longing He hid away from us, so we might chase it in the best of all places. No mortal can take from me what this is, what it means, even if, Allah forbid, I never got to hear your voice again, wouldn't change a thing. These past few days, with the kind of harmony my Rabb permitted me...can't even describe it. It's maybe more complete than last summer, excepting Hajj - a core central event of my existence that allows all the smaller pieces to find their focus, but imagine that: every year I, we, get to experience something slightly (or immensely) more amazing than the year before? Now THAT, that is pretty special. iA. 

This dunya can't touch, can't own, can't hold you. Don't ever let it fool you into thinking it matters enough for you to be sad about anything you didn't find in it. It doesn't. This life, in its entirety, is absolutely nothing more than a means to an End. We build up good deeds and decent intents and try to manage the rest of what we go thru as best we can, before death approaches us. Nothing more or less. And me? I'm nothing more than a signpost, something to let you know there is a place waiting for you, that you don't know of yet, but that is where you belong, that is what your soul craves. All of this, just me trying to paint the pieces of the puzzle. Sooner, or later, iA.

No comments: