8.11.2019

Serene

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمٰنِ الرَّحِيْمِ


If I write about the times where things seem hardest, it's only fair to mention the days where things come together in small, amazing ways, from every possible place.

Alhamdulillah, first and always. I can't say such a time was deserved, but truthfully, I don't think I've ever experienced something quite like it before. My Gift was not only doing really good, but also she seemed to grasp something of what is precious to me, and that is irreplaceable. My Mirror found her shine again after a trying moment, and the gleam of happiness emanating from her...it's like, that is why I live, to help my beloved find as many such moments as possible. Family is similarly on a good note as of late alh.

This observation of total harmony in one's world is...rare, to say the least. But I note that there was one particular mental approach I had before it began: to not stress out others and not be overly stressed by them. Expectations, I think these I need to allow to develop naturally instead of based on my cognition. Whatever I find from people, of good then alhamdulillah, and anything other than that, then I let that pass and do not take more from it than can be helped. It isn't easy to balance concern for people and the limits of what can be done or asked from them, but sometimes, in some days, alhamdulillah the flow is simply self-sustaining with whatever He puts in place. 

There's much to make one sober in life, one's mistakes, shortsightedness, ignorance, misunderstanding something, being unaware or unwilling, all of these are in some measure part of me at some time or another. 

But, most importantly, there are always reasons for optimism, for being hopeful not just of the future, but for the present. If I had to define myself, I would choose to be a bridge for the ones I care about, from now into Then.

 

No comments: