9.14.2020

this Reality of mine

أَعُوذُ بِٱللَّهِ مِنَ ٱلشَّيۡطَٰنِ ٱلرَّجِيمِ، بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمٰنِ الرَّحِيْمِ



gotta keep the chest open, never let it close, or else i'll drown in my own ocean, and not get to see you Home. don't know how long the road is, how many hours minutes or seconds, or how many inches feet or miles, surrounded to excess by time and distance, but this is the price of my life, paid just to see you Then in your fullest. sometimes think i must be the maddest, persisting in a path of apartness, but truly, only His approval matters, that I haven't let Him down while making duas that trace themselves to the top of all His Heavens. so long as you're kept safe and steady, so long as He has your back, then my contentment is whole and intact, and my tongue finds dhikr for its Maker, that He preserve your essence in every moment and weather. smile!! dear beloved, let the physical pain dissipate knowing you're intertwined in my soul and for Eternity chased, these days are mere interludes for survivors, growing stronger more than i wished, but hopefully enough iA to become your wings, and take us ever higher.

No comments: