9.24.2020

Connected Dots

أَعُوذُ بِٱللَّهِ مِنَ ٱلشَّيۡطَٰنِ ٱلرَّجِيمِ، بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمٰنِ الرَّحِيْمِ
 
 
 
"I could never be content to graze something and not plunge into the very depths of it whilst drowning every atom of my being whilst praying to be submerged forever.
 
 
"are we opposites, you and I, in life, this life?"
 
 
not even opposite in the slightest, the reason I chose the path I'm living, simply so I can be free to be forever diving, along with my beloved, inside an ocean that truly has no ending. the only medium of manifestation, the only place worthy of such presence to be made real, His Firdaus, where plunging goes hand in hand with perfection. this life and its superficial meetings can't suffice me, which is why I'm always seeking the core of things, as far as these eyes can see, and in you I've found (and been reminded), that twinship is a state of being and objective, truly worth every test He would try me with.
 
alhamdulillah for something so beautiful to chase in my sky...life is life only with such amazing, daunting goals. 

No comments: