9.12.2020

in the Eyes of a Twin

أَعُوذُ بِٱللَّهِ مِنَ ٱلشَّيۡطَٰنِ ٱلرَّجِيمِ، بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمٰنِ الرَّحِيْمِ


so that's what amber is like when it sparkles, catching the light from so many angles, gateways to possibility, a reality waiting to be unleashed of its potential. though this year has often found ways to be twisted, your eyes were one of His marvels of mercy, succor for one absent his beloved, a beacon of resonance and hope along various flavors and levels. how could i ever deserve such visitation? i thought my sky was already full to brim with that which calls and holds me in orbit, then this constellation appears after a long-ago sighting, delectably strengthening my anchor to Heaven, an unfathomed layer to a cake that i've long poured my life into baking.

may my Rabb keep my ties to such beacons, unbroken and eternal, pulling and pushing in directions amazing without equal, while coalescing oceans, so every wave we breathe as breathlessly together, as would a pair relishing their Pinnacle, ameen. 

No comments: