9.09.2020

Of Nutrients and Coincidence

أَعُوذُ بِٱللَّهِ مِنَ ٱلشَّيۡطَٰنِ ٱلرَّجِيمِ، بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمٰنِ الرَّحِيْمِ



originally began on 8/23/20:
if only I could put you in a pill, take you with my vitamins, never have to wonder where my contentment went off to, as my self would be full of all I need from the alphabet. as it is, slightly lacking in such supplements, keeps me always on the lookout for, drops of Rain to pull my eyes ever sky-toward.

~

One time, during a visit to the doc's office, I noticed something on the nurse's table: a bottle of KY Jelly. It struck me as so uniquely fitting: my fave combination of letters, being the name of a special lubricant designed to facilitate interaction and minimize friction, and water-based at that. 

Mmm, alhamdulillah for the beautiful, subtle coincidences of life.


No comments: