9.01.2020

Reflecting

أَعُوذُ بِٱللَّهِ مِنَ ٱلشَّيۡطَٰنِ ٱلرَّجِيمِ، بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمٰنِ الرَّحِيْمِ


what is a fuse, without its match? how else would it ignite, take flame, and bring light to the world that exists? 

how could our eyes see, had our Maker not made us as beacons brighter than being? 

you once called me the spark, but it was your flame i reflected, amplifying a vision, turning your hope into the answer of my question, this is how infernos are borne, at the intersection of  flammability and energy potentials.

my twin once called my ocean, "inexhaustible", "boundless", adjectives of fascination, perhaps not realizing that the only reason this nomad can be what he is, because of what his Rabb has given: not only love from Him, in protection and care and guiding and reminding, but the oft-present fam and friends growing with him from age 0 till present, and as yet i haven't even mentioned, what for me is the most sumptuous of cake and its icing, nearly the greatest of blessings: the Moon in my sky, the other half of my completion; the recently-found Gemini, of twinship without explanation, their celestial oceans, flowing, slowly, into mine...so that everything i can ever express or imagine, all of it comes from the sum of what He's let me experience. 

~

alhamdulillah for all of it, i wouldn't change anything. too many priceless realizations found, too much beauty discovered to ever look back. forward it is, iA just so i can make you smile and laugh and beam for Eternity.

 

No comments: