7.02.2019

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمٰنِ الرَّحِيْمِ

Of all the unexpected things people can say, sometimes the surprise is welcome. She asked me what I was waiting for. Not sure how to put it in words, but no need for me to wait, better I think iA to keep the process going, see how the future unfolds. 

One of the best parts I've found to the realization that everything belongs to Allah is the subsequent lessening of sorrow if it should be lost. Even if it's just the thought of losing something, the anticipated hurt is less because of knowing that it was His to begin with anyway. I don't get to choose how long the people I care about stay in orbit, but it is very important to be as decent and good to them while they're around. Life is less about always getting one's own way than it is about understanding how to bend and flow around the difficulties one is tested with. Perhaps, by His grace, at the end of this road I reap the best of rewards with the best of company, iA.  

No comments: