7.01.2019

Revisitation

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمٰنِ الرَّحِيْمِ


In memory of one of the most precious moments of this life:
6.3.18, 4:32pm

Just in case you were wondering:

I'd say you’re you again
and that makes me smile
with so wide a grin,
even more than
when we were kids.
every time we speak
you seem to shine,
such is the heart
when settled, refined,
unclouded, anticipating,
patient, steady, safe.
May the weather stay
so bright
beautiful
full of light:
my Moon,
keeping lit
the sky,
a beacon through
all of life,
iA.
- your advocate

And because sometimes it isn't clear, sometimes my words appear obtuse, I'll paint this message crystal, so it fills, the center inside of you: 

no longer scattered, not in bits, not laying on the ground, wondering what was or what is, but rather you are you, and even if, some days might come, where the heart resists, my duas are yours, the least for me to give, so my Mirror shines again, with her light, a cause to chase, a cause to live.
 

No comments: