5.22.2020

a Lens re-framed

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمٰنِ الرَّحِيْمِ


though time may pass, with much done and said, i hope never does the Muse forget, the reason our latest evolution came about as it did, back in January: not out of vanity or lust or longing or absence of trust...but simply concern, that which brings out the best parts of us. i am not yet cured, but if I might be a grain of impermissible happiness permitted, hearing from you was like Tomorrow calling me in bliss, reminding me of the cost and the goal, parts of which He would hide from me for the moment whole.

this life may tear me down into my most basic pieces, cells or atoms or dust which has no description, but still my pursuit remains the same as it was in my youth: a hand that is to be held with a promise that is kept, perhaps something beautiful He may let me show you Then, iA. 

 

No comments: