5.07.2020

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمٰنِ الرَّحِيْمِ


alhamdulillah, beautifully cool and sunny today, just the right combination of temp and sunlight. as usual, a good bit to think about in the back of the mind, but alhamdulillah no concerns for the present moment, even as too quiet it may be in hearing from those longed for, Tomorrow reminds me refreshingly what it's worth in a fractional glimpse - still utterly amazing. in life I've often tried to see as much as I could perhaps too quickly, some scenes just cannot be rushed, especially the one our Rabb plans out. they may take their sweet time, but I have found in them a calling deeply rooted as I could have, whereby even in the wait there is gratitude. to find one's goal, one's Muse, at the end of a long and winding road, when all the tolls have been paid and travel endured, really nothing more a nomad could ask for bi ithniAllah.  

No comments: