5.31.2020

your Echo

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمٰنِ الرَّحِيْمِ


(originally written 5/7/19, 10:33 PM)

"where art thou, oh spark of mine, which kept me hoping and dreaming so many years ago? i have been extinguished, wiped out, blank. am i a lone wanderer in this vastness called life?" -from a time long, long ago


here i am, still kept lit, not by things bound in this life, but waiting in the wings, of bliss yet unborne, but the strongest pull of all there is.

in my blood is the ink, the record, the proof, that fire still runs in your veins, even if troubles we might face, troubles which bring ice to the world and make it seem like the furnace cooled;
it has not, it burns brighter than ever, a beacon's calling card, full of its hope and seeking, determined to find its endeavor. 

so long as He wills me to keep breathing, through the longest of days or shortest of nights, whether through hurricanes or blizzards blinding all sight, my life is your spark, your ignition, and even if death comes for me to complete my purpose, then my ghost will rise again, walking side by side with your shadow, a prayer made real, for your guidance to be whole, completed unto perfection.
 

No comments: