5.05.2020

Undeletable

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمٰنِ الرَّحِيْمِ


{Relatively Non-PG} 
{this piece was written on the morning I woke up and could see it right before my eyes, just waiting outside my reach, no place for it to be but recorded for Tomorrow.}

 
to be pictured, just one slice of Eternity: 

waking up to kisses, tracing down your side my fingertips, not wanting to rise just yet but then, realizing what it is i attempt, softly moans escape from once-sleepy lips, and from thighs that further touch do beg, they need no longer wonder, as soon their thirst is quenched. ~ in my dreamscape there are no things called limits, that which He lets me to imagine, simply comes in time (iA) to fruition, so when lines we remember, they belong only here in dunya, not on the bed of Forever.

~~~~~

Did I mention cookies? Always seems to be about cookies, doesn't it?


 

No comments: