7.09.2020

evaporative wishes

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمٰنِ الرَّحِيْمِ


sometimes wish the ocean was vapor instead of liquid, so it could leave behind terrestrial concerns as if they never existed, rising into space and unbound to the earth, chasing its stars instead of being tied down to dirt. further wish i knew what to say when absence my Rabb makes comprise the vast sum of my way, regardless attempts or principles or predictions, fully grasping sense of the purposes behind mechanisms remains elusive as planets on opposite sides of the solar system. wasn't quite consciously looking to get twinned, but realizations He let strike my surface like meteor showers quickly turned ignorance into oblivion; wasn't quite consciously looking to get a future memory imprinted, but for a split second He let part the clouds so moonlight pierced all the way from its perch in my heavens right down to my core, condensing every oceanic atom into one unforgettable instant. these treasures of all treasures, framed for the present as agonizingly absent memories for me to remember, remain utterly inexplicable, teasing not even the tip of the icing in Forever.

No comments: