7.26.2020

Sighting of my Moon

أَعُوذُ بِٱللَّهِ مِنَ ٱلشَّيۡطَٰنِ ٱلرَّجِيمِ، بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمٰنِ الرَّحِيْمِ



clouds are so pesky at times, obscuring your light always for longer than i'd like, but when they're parted, even if it's just for a few moments and something lunar reaches my taste buds, then the wait's proven simply worth it. 
 
every so often, to bask in moonlight, to not be weighed down by that which I'm missing, this is a rarefied wish, often by my Rabb kept atop mountains of intermittent occasions, treasures reserved for when He knows it holds better and unmistaken.

still, have to hold my self back, not become an astronaut, or rocket scientist, not build a space ship, and fly to the orbit where you live, not throw caution to the wind, not warp your state from where the present is. my Rabb gave me not the option to dismiss the bounds He set, the bounds I was born in, the gravity of this planet I’ve never liked holding me grounded, ever wishing I could fly to wherever you would have me landing. 

but be ever assured, oh Moon, dear Muse who loves to peek from behind clouds when it suits her phases or her mood, by the love of my Maker, you are never lost, never quite confused, for such instants are just part of the orbit, an orbit to one Day reunite me with you, iA.


No comments: