7.03.2020

ya Rabb

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمٰنِ الرَّحِيْمِ


this wasn't quite the path i expected, not the path i would have scripted merely a couple years back, would have been content to let my ocean remain the size of a planet. yet then, what does He do but try me down to my bones while giving me more than i ever fathomed? 

ya Rabb of mine, through this road that's so long intertwined, between things lost and kept and refound, let me never lose sight of the beloved You brought to me, making my streetlights brighter, fuel for my engines, chasing in the End, sometimes slowly and sometimes faster, those who make this journey one worth having Forever. 

my eyes alone have never sufficed, too human for my taste, so much i need to know, that only You own, so now in this moment, i give up more than Everything, not just my past and present but also the paving of Future's direction, there's no more choosing left, for You shaped the cake and its icing, the oven and every fanciful decoration.

ya Rabb of mine, align all my ambitions and aims, unite them in purpose and purity and Place, leading and calling beyond an earth made of dirt, towards our Sky full of flight and infinite possibilities, ameen.   

No comments: